Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Back to Black

With my recent move back towards the central Californian coast, comes cooler weather and (slightly dreary) overcast, which means I'm allowed to wear copious amounts of black unapologetically. This school year I decided to re-imagine my style and my vision of high fashion as a whole, while taking a different perspective on what it means to embody standing out amongst a crowd of athletic clothing-wearing college students. I also got new cute transparent ((((prescription)))) glasses, and a more professional, sleek cut.

I'll do a post soon of my "Back to School Haul," but for now, here are two of my newest favorite outfits featuring two black staple pieces from my beloved Oasap.



   Basic Button Down                                 Sexy Irregular Skirt



I paired the Black Button Up Shirt with a Topshop skirt, ASOS jelly platform shoes, a thrifted sequin clutch, and an evil eye necklace from Nordstroms.



I wore the Black Irregular Skirt with an American Apparel black turtleneck crop and cardigan, black thrifted ankle boots, and black lace socks.

As always, visit Oasap for all of your various fashion wants and needs!

tumblr | instagram | facebook | oasap |

No comments:

Post a Comment