Wednesday, December 31, 2014

An Exciting Announcement on LHWIW!


I have an exciting announcement for Lavender Hair and What I Wear! I was recently given the opportunity for an internship at College Fashionista! College Fashionista is a website for college students (all genders welcome) to get fashion inspiration and to see what other students are wearing at your college, and colleges across the country. It's an extremely exciting opportunity for me, as fashion journalism is what I'd ultimately like to do with my life, and I'm blessed to be able to participate in this internship.

I also thought I'd share this outfit, as this was what I used for my "Style Guru Bio" which will launch on College Fashionista this week. Enjoy! xx

In this outfit, I wore a black long sleeve velvet crop top, American Apparel easy jeans in Merlot, an open-front patterned poncho, my favorite pair of black cut-out booties, and a wide-brimmed hat complements of OASAP. This outfit was perfect for my New Year's Eve day festivities.




I hope everyone had a happy holidays and are ringing in the New Year surrounded by people they love. And if not, come steal a kiss! :*

No comments:

Post a Comment